1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Design and development on various project teams, looking at circuit design and fault diagnoses predominantly
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Circuit design, fault finding and diagnosis, various softwares including DX Designer and MATLAB, as well as developing my analytical and communication skills within the business.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
Open and inclusive culture, working at the forefront of innovation, with new technologies. No day is the same. Job roles are varied and interesting
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Make the most of the training and outreach opportunities to find the work you enjoy the most and continue to learn as much as you can.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!