1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Do various activities depending on what part of the course we are doing, for instance filing
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I now know how to file properly, and has shown me discipline
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot, the trainer is very nice
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a lot, but there isn’t much needed anyways
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot, they’re very good at their job
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Gives me a basis for my future jobs
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not yet, but there will be
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
It’s a very nice apprenticeship and it’s better that school
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Be honest in your application and be yourself
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!