Sales Advisor at Superdrug

Bracknell
October 2019

9 /10

I worked on the shop floor day-to-day working and learning in different areas all while improving my customer service. This was tills, cosmetics or just generally shop floor. I also had one hour of training time every week to work on my online modules and complete training towards my customer service practitioner.

I have learned a lot of new skills in my apprenticeship such as customer service skills. This is when I started interacting with customers on tills and on shop floor and providing my help. I also improved on my confidence skills when I started and throughout the whole experience which ultimately made me better with my customer service.

I enjoyed my hours of training where I got to learn new skills and develop my knowlegde of the brand and customer service as a whole.

My programme is very organised in regards to my assessor planning days in advance to come in and sit down with me and work through what training I have done in between visits. What has been completed and what is yet to be completed is all written down making a well structured programme.

I receive a lot of support from Superdrug, from both my store team and my assessor. They always check up on my and my training to make sure I am fully confident and up to date. Whenever I need help they are always there to ask which made it much easier and enjoyable.

As it is a customer service practitioner qualification, I believe that all the training I have been completing alongside my time on shop floor and made me much more knowledgeable in my role and a lot more confident when doing jobs in my role.

We all go out for a meal once in a while which really bonds the whole store and let's everyone get to know each other a bit more which improves relationships within the store.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?

Because I have been here for two years and have enjoyed the opportunities it has given me and has made me so much more confident.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?

Make sure when doing training to learn and remember as much as possible which will ultimately help you with your EPA and shop floor knowledge.