Apprentice store assistant at Aldi

Sheerness
£750 monthly
September 2019

My role requires me to serve customers, as well as keeping the store tidy and stocked up.

I have learnt how to handle some machinery as well as an improvement in my customer service skills

The programme is very enjoyable because I am learning new skills as I am earning, the people I work with are also great.

Imagine yourself working at Aldi

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Aldi

It is very easy to complete the coursework and easy to navigate around the website.

I receive the support when I need it, and feel comfortable asking for help when I'm not sure on something.

My trainer is very communicative and is very helpful when I don't understand something.

It helps me perform better because I know I am working up to a bigger role which is something I look forward to doing.

We try to get some events in such as a Christmas party, but most social interactions are done in work or outside of work in our own time.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?

It is a great company to work for, and the people you work with make the experience a lot better.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi?

I would tell them to just be themselves when applying, because Aldi promote diversity.