1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
1st Yr, Block release uni, majority of the time spent in the RR LDC
2nd Yr, PLacements, uni 1 day a week, majority of the time spent in the business
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very interesting, those around me are easy to talk to and can explain their specific areas in understandable terms.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It could be better, however, the majority of these problems are on going developments
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Uni, Tutors are happy to help and are welcoming to those who would prefer a more I depth understanding and those that are struggling with the work.
Placement, the majority of the people I work around are informative, happy to help and answer any questions I have
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
gives a broader understanding on the subject, allowing me to understand the links between processes and theory
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
1st year induction was spent at outward bound in wales to work on key company values, communication and understanding of the job role.
2nd year have a second outward bound planned.
a group of apprentices occasionally arrange meets and events for the year.
9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
Personal developments, opportunities, a comfortable working environment, good hours and pay for an apprentice.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Don't sit back, get involved with your work and others as they provide can provide you with vast amounts of information, if you seem willing to listen.
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!