1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving customers, keeping store tidy and stocked up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned a lot around the different types of customers and the different needs they all have.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning new things that I wouldn't learn without the course
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fairly well structured, had some issues at the start with a change of mentor
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my manager however I struggle getting the free time to complete course work.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider too help me along the course.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I think it really helps improve my role and gives me increased knowledge.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes through the company forum there are always events being organised.
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
Good pay, great people and a nice environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
Be fast and hard working.
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!