1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a chef and my job is to deliver customer expectations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned different ways of cooking
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was an amazing experience
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very strict and very hard with the job in the same time
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
1000000% i had all the help and the necesary suport
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It is a new step. And more to come
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
No. Not yet
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
Stability and evolving if you want to and you grow with the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Just try it see if you manage to fit in
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!