1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily running of a busy public house in a supervisory role.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Gave me time to complete project work
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Taught me new processes to work netter in my role
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
Good employer and attractive perks in social time.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Hard work gives you the chance to advance.
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!