1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Opening and closing the business, handling cash, dealing with complaints and compliments, rota writing, stocks and general duties.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I wouldn’t do it again but glad I did.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I moved pubs half way through and the trainer I received at my new pub wasn’t very organised at all and had to be changed but the trainer I ended up with was very good and I couldn’t have completed it without her
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
With my first trainer and my final trainer lots but none with my trainer when I moved pubs.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
A good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Make sure you research which brand you would like to work for
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!