1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helped out with projects that my team were working on, this was a wide range of things but in particular required me to use tools such as Alteryx and Power BI to create deliverables that could be sent to clients. Web scraping in particular was a large part of this
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed many skills and learnt new ones. I have particularly expanded my knowledge in technical applications and more general business aspects. I have also become more accustomed to a working environment and exactly the professional standards that need to be maintained, my confidence has grown massively from this
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
It is a very good company and the people you meet here are amazing, it allows you to get really stuck in with many different tasks and opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Develop a wide network of people you can communicate with in the firm
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!