1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
serve customers and support with home delivery and tills along with stock rotation and displays, deliveries and managing wastage
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learning about customer service and learning how to do date checks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying and feel I am learning a lot
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well organised and good to use helpful
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
not much as time is restricted
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
really well supported
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
help with learning more and putting it into practice
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
we have a social event every 3 months
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
Because I think Iceland is like a family its like working with your family
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
Be themselves and be welcoming and friendly
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!