1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis my role varies from being on tills, stocking shelves and other roles such as date alert and waste.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned lots of new things to do with retail and have massively developed my communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme alot as it is helping me progress with my career in retail management.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support from my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My training provider is really helpful and great at answering any questions I have. She also is great at teaching me new topics
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have definitely noticed me using my new knowledge within my job and it helps alot
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not as far as I'm aware
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
Great place to work with friendly staff and great opportunities for progression
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
If you apply yourself and work hard you'll progress
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!