General Assistant at Iceland

Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
August 2019

Connect with Iceland

On a day to day basis my role varies from being on tills, stocking shelves and other roles such as date alert and waste.

I have learned lots of new things to do with retail and have massively developed my communication skills.

I enjoy my programme alot as it is helping me progress with my career in retail management.

Very well.

I receive plenty of support from my employer

My training provider is really helpful and great at answering any questions I have. She also is great at teaching me new topics

I have definitely noticed me using my new knowledge within my job and it helps alot

Not as far as I'm aware

9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?

Great place to work with friendly staff and great opportunities for progression

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?

If you apply yourself and work hard you'll progress