1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
stock handling, work delivery , date checks , customer service, tills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt how to cash up and open up of a morning, the morning routine, learnt how to use the gun, and the expectations
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find some of the information difficult as I am a practical learner
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
visits are planned
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Manager is very supportive, gives me training and tries to develop me
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My trainer helps me and outs me at ease
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me learn new skills
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
staff nights out and charity events
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
wages are good and there is chance to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
don't give up straight away as it takes a few months to get used to it !
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!