1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
stock, till, rotation, delivery , customer
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
stock, till, cashing up
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
find it very useful and interesting
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I know what units I am doing on a weekly basis
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer is supportive
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
my trainer is very suppoetive
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
gives me knowledge in my job
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
socialising and play football
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
enjoyable place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
be friendly , and willing to learn
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!