1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Stock, customer service , rotation, deliveries , till
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
customer service, stock rotation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find the sessions useful and am learning a lot
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The visits are planned in advance
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The manager is very supportive
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My provider is very supportive
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The topics are relevant to my job
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
social activities and nights out with work
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
great place to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
Be flexible when applying
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!