1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Inventory checking, receiving Iceland deliveries, receiving direct deliveries, working deliveries, racking away stock, listing and pulling stock, inventory management, tills, home delivery, temp checks, defrosts, cashing up, facing up, report checking, date alerted, cleaning, coaching my team, scheduling my team, planners, scanning waste, van searches, staff searches, training, updating notice boards
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt thing that I wouldn’t have done in store. Things that are done by the head office of Iceland such as analysing our business, comparing our business to competitors and seeing how we can improve and compete, thinking about the Iceland brand And what we can do to improve it
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
It’s a fast paced retail environment where everything and anything does and will happen. The teams are small so a great working relationship is built within the store for both in and out side of work. The working day is really busy and multi skilled so the time passes really quickly
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!