Team leader at Greene King

Long Melford
£1,300 monthly
August 2019

7 /10

Running a shift and leading the team from the front

Not specifically from the apprenticeship, but over my time in the job I have really honed my skills in all areas

I always enjoyed bettering myself and my programme was well rounded in all areas

Hard to say really, as it contained so much in so many areas, it appears very disorganised, but I have managed well so perhaps there was method to the madness!

Here or there really. My old manager it seemed an inconvenience to him to make my time off coincide with my learning.

He was fantastic throughout. On call whenever needed

It simply as I have said, honed my skills. So although I could do the job before, I now do it faster and with more competence

We do not have any of these

9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?

[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?

Do not come into this job unless you are willing to do many hours hard graft for little cash