1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Running a shift and leading the team from the front
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not specifically from the apprenticeship, but over my time in the job I have really honed my skills in all areas
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I always enjoyed bettering myself and my programme was well rounded in all areas
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Hard to say really, as it contained so much in so many areas, it appears very disorganised, but I have managed well so perhaps there was method to the madness!
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Here or there really. My old manager it seemed an inconvenience to him to make my time off coincide with my learning.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
He was fantastic throughout. On call whenever needed
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It simply as I have said, honed my skills. So although I could do the job before, I now do it faster and with more competence
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
We do not have any of these
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Do not come into this job unless you are willing to do many hours hard graft for little cash
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!