1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a waitress. My job is doing bar and waitressing. I do table service and take orders at the bar and deliver desserts and starters to tables.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learnt many people skills. I’ve learnt how to change barrels and how to make certain drinks. I’ve learnt how to deliver good service to customers and be a positive team member.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme greatly.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised and controlled environment.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer provides plenty of support and encouragement.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
My trainer is excellent and has supported me in the best ways I can imagine.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It gives me a better knowledge and understanding of the business I work for and the other aspects around it.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Up selling competitions.
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
They provide good work environments and certain standards you’d expect in a respectful workplace.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
You have to me willing to work hard.
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!