Waitress at Mitchells & Butlers

Kent, UK
August 2019

8 /10

I am a waitress. My job is doing bar and waitressing. I do table service and take orders at the bar and deliver desserts and starters to tables.

I’ve learnt many people skills. I’ve learnt how to change barrels and how to make certain drinks. I’ve learnt how to deliver good service to customers and be a positive team member.

I enjoy my programme greatly.

It is well organised and controlled environment.

My employer provides plenty of support and encouragement.

My trainer is excellent and has supported me in the best ways I can imagine.

It gives me a better knowledge and understanding of the business I work for and the other aspects around it.

Up selling competitions.

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

They provide good work environments and certain standards you’d expect in a respectful workplace.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

You have to me willing to work hard.