1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do a mixture of work, which includes carving for customers, or cooking for carvery, potwash, or mainline work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many skills while working there and some skills I developed. It was fun learning different skills, different ways to do things.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The program was a mixture of bad and good. Sometimes i would be left waiting for visits or updates. My first tutor was very good she kept me updated but then she left on maternity leave and it after that it ended poorly. Like it was forgotten about.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme structure and online work was very straightforward and easy.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Since other managers left only [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] really gave much support and help on the course, he helped chase up when we were left waiting and helped organise the end of the course.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helped me preform alot better and more confidently at work.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!