1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a teamleader with Apprenticeship and I do check gabs, delivery, banking closing store. guide the team their work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt to read more body language
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I process in my career and where I want to be. I enjoy to work and learn in the same time.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we are the first one in the store and it was a little unstructured first.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i get all the support i get from the company and management
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
everthing i ask for.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
yes we do social evening every 3-4 month
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!