1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
managing the store and team every day and evening shifts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
easy to progress
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!