1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Chef level 2, prep ingredients for the day, working on grill and fryers And working efficiently with a team when it is busy and also when it is quite
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to safely work in a kitchen in busy times
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the program as i had a lot of support
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a lot of support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Loads of support anything i needed help with they supported me
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It help as they showed me how to work safely while busy and quite with a team
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
Becuase they support you when you need it and they will help you progress in your role and get you to where you want/need to be
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
If you need support ask for it dont be afraid
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!