1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Main responsibility is general running of store. planning day to day running of store. checking hours cost also where I can improve store kpis
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Better ways to handle performance of staff. By also understanding circumstance
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find it very helpful. But really time consuming and very hard to find time with also working fulltime
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised and layouts off each unit are easy to follow
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get plenty of support from my manger and above
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
all the support I need
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
it will give me better tools to deal with day to day management
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
mainly yearly social events
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
friendly well run company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!