1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Attend exchanges and complete daly mechanical and electrical routines and look at equipment faults.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt new skills and developed existing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy it lots
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not best organised have to chase a lot of courses and training yourself
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Receive as much support as you want, dependant on what you want to do.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Training was poor, had to organise lots of it yourself.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
IT helps but is not directly related it gives background knowledge but not very job apllicable.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BT to a friend?
Great place to work with a good final pay.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BT?
Be willing to learn
More from BTMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!