1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
work for screwfix serving customers in store and dealing with complaints, doing staff rotas. dealing with money. etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt new skills that I have put into place in my current store
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
More money at work for completing it.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its abit of a mess to be honest, I see my trainer maybe 1 time every 6 weeks and they are very hard to get hold of
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
now I havce moved store I get a lot of support but in my previous store I didn't get any
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
hard to get hold of but when I do they are alright
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I did the role previous to starting this course so not much
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Screwfix to a friend?
Brilliant place to work, very good.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Screwfix?
Make sure you have a little back ground in something similar or similar interests