1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I manage a team supporting manufacturing operations within the steelworks. This includes safety, environment, training, competence, communications and events.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was very valuable and enjoyed immensely
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A huge amount of support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A good deal of time was spent with the training provider and they supported all academic qualifications well
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very beneficial in my career
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
There are occasional business organised events, but mostly, self-organised social events would be the norm
9a. Would you recommend Tata Steel to a friend?
Great career prospects and first class training programme and experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tata Steel?
Never pretend you know something - if you don't know, ask!
More from Tata SteelMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!