1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Greeting customers, taking orders, making drinks, serving food, setting up the resturant,taking bookings
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learned to make cocktails and other drinks, my communcation skills have got better and me being able to work in a team while feeling vauled
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
a lot its intresting and learning new things every day
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i have sheets that help me with a step by step guide on what i will be learning or have to write about or when meetings are
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive support from all memebers of staff including my trainer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
a lot whenever i need to ask a question or need help i can
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
its giving me information i didnt know that will help me improve or help me find ways for the business to improve
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
there is a site called mable where we go and it can tell us different things and we do quizes
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
because they are great to work for you recieve full support 24/7 and when working you feel like a proper team also you lean new things everyday
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
it doesnt matter if you arent experinced they will help you and before you know it feels like youve been wokring there for few years
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!