waitress at Mitchells & Butlers

Darlington
£400 monthly
July 2019

Greeting customers, taking orders, making drinks, serving food, setting up the resturant,taking bookings

i have learned to make cocktails and other drinks, my communcation skills have got better and me being able to work in a team while feeling vauled

a lot its intresting and learning new things every day

i have sheets that help me with a step by step guide on what i will be learning or have to write about or when meetings are

i receive support from all memebers of staff including my trainer

a lot whenever i need to ask a question or need help i can

its giving me information i didnt know that will help me improve or help me find ways for the business to improve

there is a site called mable where we go and it can tell us different things and we do quizes

9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?

because they are great to work for you recieve full support 24/7 and when working you feel like a proper team also you lean new things everyday

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?

it doesnt matter if you arent experinced they will help you and before you know it feels like youve been wokring there for few years