Apprentice at Superdrug

Brighton and Hove
July 2019

9 /10

Within my role i do a lot of working with the public, I have been able to do a sales advisor job but also learn more about that role and more further up like dealing with banking.

I have learnt how to deal with conflict with customers within a very busy retail store.

I really enjoy the whole programme. I enjoy working with the public, and as it is a very busy store it has helped with my confidence. I am also enjoying the learning about the company and how everything runs.

I think the store I am working at has really worked well with how they have tried to organise everything. We had a few struggles where they might of forgotten to put a study time in one week but I just made sure I had time to do my study time.

I have received a huge amount of support from my employer and my team, when I have asked questions I have always got an answer straight away. They have always thought about my study time and always helped and worked around things for me.

I have received a lot of support from my mentor. Even though I haven’t had a difficult time with the workbooks but when I have she has always helped me.

I believe my qualifications will help me progress within the company and it will help me progress else where as well, because every job has customer service involved

N/a

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?

Because I have felt very welcome and a part of the team since the day I started. We have a very positive atmosphere within the workplace. But also our customers I enjoy working with them.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?

Just to be themselves because we have so many different personalities.