1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Within my role i do a lot of working with the public, I have been able to do a sales advisor job but also learn more about that role and more further up like dealing with banking.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to deal with conflict with customers within a very busy retail store.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the whole programme. I enjoy working with the public, and as it is a very busy store it has helped with my confidence. I am also enjoying the learning about the company and how everything runs.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think the store I am working at has really worked well with how they have tried to organise everything. We had a few struggles where they might of forgotten to put a study time in one week but I just made sure I had time to do my study time.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have received a huge amount of support from my employer and my team, when I have asked questions I have always got an answer straight away. They have always thought about my study time and always helped and worked around things for me.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I have received a lot of support from my mentor. Even though I haven’t had a difficult time with the workbooks but when I have she has always helped me.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I believe my qualifications will help me progress within the company and it will help me progress else where as well, because every job has customer service involved
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Because I have felt very welcome and a part of the team since the day I started. We have a very positive atmosphere within the workplace. But also our customers I enjoy working with them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Just to be themselves because we have so many different personalities.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!