1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is customer service and everything I do on a day to day basis is helping people with what they need hanging out baskets of sim and health and beauty cards dealing with any concerns
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt loads of news skills and my customer service talking skills have improved loads
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programe and want to carry on with the level 3
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I reacieve a lot of support from my employer
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot of support
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The qualification helps because it helps you to do the job properly
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
No I don’t
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
It’s a great place to be with amazing deals
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
It’s great enjoy yourself and have fun
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!