Store apprentice at Aldi

Liskeard
£900 monthly
July 2019

For the first year you spend your time working as a store assistant day to day. This involves till work, working deliveries and helping customers.

Better customer service and problem solving

I really enjoy the programme, you learn something new everyday and there are always new challenges to overcome

Imagine yourself working at Aldi

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Aldi

Fairly, it is well structured on Lifetime's end, however the training and progression within Aldi is less clear and there is little knowledge within management about the programme.

They are always ready to listen if I have any concerns, whether those are personal or relating directly to my role.

My tutor is fantastic and can always be reached if I have any concerns or questions. She is very knowledgeable and willing to help

TCT fundraising, there are annual sports events held nationally

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?

They are a growing business who continue to invest in their employees

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi?

Be ready to roll up your sleeves as the job is hard work