1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i help with training for our team and to manage there training programme this also involves auditing calls, booking appointments and hotel bookings
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt alot
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy learning a wide variety of skills
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very well organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have lots of support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I get lots of support when its needed
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I believe they go hand in hand and also will help me to develop my role in the future
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
i think this is a great company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
i cant think of anything off the top of my head
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!