- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Audi to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Audi?
My role on a day to day consists of selling cars, I have a base where I attend and manage my contacts and keep up to date with the latest cars and their apr rates. I call customers that have recently been in and as them if they want to come and look at cars
I have gained a great amount of customer service skills and these have developed more with the more face to face encounters I have experienced. This ranged from young first time buyers to old and experienced customers that are massive fans of our brand. I also have gained knowledge of all the cars we sell
I thoroughly enjoy my programme and I really enjoy being able to do something that revolves around something I love. I’ve always had a passion for cars and I love when I get to test drive the latest vehicles with all the latest technology kitted out inside of them
My programme is very well structured and I like how organised everything is. Occasionally there are hiccups but I mainly get good feedback and regular meetings with my employers to discuss how I am getting on and points I can improve on in the future although most of the feedback I get is to keep up the good work
I get a good amount of support from my employer considering we work in a busy environment. When there’s targets to make it can be difficult to letting me approach customers as everyone wants to earn their commission and it can be a little bit competitive between the staff at times
My training provider gives me enough support, we do a lot of role play with real life scenarios and it helps me build my character for when I am facing customers, I feel that it is enjoyable and it is something I like doing. I also get long deadlines to complete my work
My qualifications through my training provider help me perform better as we do a lot of role play with real life scenarios and it helps me build my character for when I am facing customers, I feel that it is enjoyable and it is something I like doing. I also get long deadlines to complete my work
We all like to meet up with eAch other outside of work. We usually get tickets for car shows or events that are taking place and I enjoy the days out with the team. It’s really a way to bond and we all get on well so have a good crack
Because it is a good place to work, the cars are fantastic and so fun to drive, I also enjoy dressing smart and being professional I also like seeing a meeting new people and the customers are usually always polite, my job is really rewarding also when I make someone happy with their purchase
When applying to Audi I would advise being professional and polite always smile and always be friendly. It is good to attach a photo to your cv and include any experience in customer facing roles to be able to show the company you are confident and can bring something to the team
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)