1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Ensuring continuity of supply of OK purchased parts into Plant Goodwood. Management and containment of non-conforming purchased parts within Plant Goodwood and the TLC Resolving Parts Quality problems including initial analysis and Supplier communication. Providing Plant Goodwood input to the Management of Supplier Parts Quality Performance. Managing the cost recovery of Supplier non-conformance. Managing the interface to partners and internal customers in Plant Goodwood.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend?
Big brand with lots of oppurtunities all over the world. Lots of oppurtunities for progression and development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group?
Ask questions when you are unsure. Make notes to look back on things so you don't lose forgotten information. Try to keep notes of the countless acronyms used on a day to day basis.
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!