- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Audi to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Audi?
A daily basis consists of servicing and carrying out maintenance checks on Audi cars that are booked in my customers. It includes safety vehicle checks as well as replacement of oils and fluids as well as filters and also checking the car over for any reported problems or issues that may be occurring
I have learnt how to work in a busy environment whilst under a time schedule and completing work to tight deadlines to keep customers happy with their service. I have also gained knowledge on various vehicles that our company supply from new to old and how to fit key components
I enjoy the challenge my programme brings. I like the chance to get my hands dirty and get stuck in with practical work in a practical environment. I enjoy having a team around me that I can talk to and get on with well as they have similar interests to me
My programme is fairly structured well and organised well for what it is. I spend a good amount of time in the work shop and I get plenty of time to study a long side. I feel that it could be a little bit more organised with college how ever it is good enough
I get a load of respect and support from my employer. They have provided me with fantastic opportunity for training as well as giving me plenty of chances to work on things I might not always find the easiest. I get a chance to ask for help when ever I need it also.
I get a load of respect and support from my training provider. They have provided me with fantastic opportunity for training as well as giving me plenty of chances to work on things I might not always find the easiest. I get a chance to ask for help when ever I need it also.
It is all specific and relevant in a way. There are some subject that I do not always think are useful how ever they are good to know and increases my knowledge of the engineering world and how things work. I feel that they help me perform better
There are some activities out side of the work place such as getting together for social nights and having food together or drinks. Some times it is nice to meet people away from the work place as it is more relaxed and builds friend ships as well as the opportunities to team bond
It is a good reputable company with a lot to offer to its apprentices including a level 3 qualification with the option to do a higher education course I also feel that they care about their staff and treat us all fair and with respect which is good with a big organisation
Apply yourself in a smart and professional manner ensuring you stay polite and organised as well as making sure you are hard working and try hard. They do not mind if you make mistakes as it is part of the learning process however they like to see you trying your best
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing