1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is to open or close the pub daily...cash up count both safes refill bandits make sure everything is in working order or how it should be befour opening making sure the shift runs as smooth as it can be and be supportive towards your other collegues
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes! i have learnt about competitive positioning, demographics/ understanding the wants and needs of different guests
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy learning new things with my trainer and increasing my knowledge in the hospitality enviroment
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very orgonised, between me and my trainer we always plan next meetings he intorduces me to the next topics that we will be looking at in the following weeks
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a fair bit when needed
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
all the support i coukld need or that he could provide
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
alot better because you get a better understanding about the guests
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Mitchells & Butlers to a friend?
there are lots of benifits and discounts!
work shoes dicounted share schemes employee discount for across the whole of m&b opportunitys for you to progress in your role
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mitchells & Butlers?
More from Mitchells & ButlersMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!