1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
To supervise and organise collegues. spot check tills respond to till bells refund checks help on department overlook touch points stock replenishment recovery of sales floor
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, organisiation and prioritising of my time inducting training VM training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy digging deeper in to smaller aspects of my job such as the customer
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very orgainsed at the minute as we have had no trinaer available in person just someone on the phone and my percentage on portal does not reflect all the work i have done
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get more support now than i did at the beginning but this could still be better.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
not very much as we dont have a trainer as presnet just someone phone based once a month if that
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel it helps a lot as it makes you see things from different aspects and in more detial.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I help in the events commitee in which we organise events, parties and days out.
9a. Would you recommend Primark to a friend?
As a collegue i would but not as a supervisor
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Primark?
Be socialble the people are amazing. work hard and help others