1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Field Sales for wholesale cash and carry. Visit 34 depots in order to hit KPI's.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, lots. I have been fortunate to be more confident in my business conversations and also allow myslef to learn more round how other businesses work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the work side of things, the university not so much.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Structure is good for duration, but the inbetweens is sometimes hard to gather information. For some reason i always seem to be the last to find out.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Not that much.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
So, so. I feel the world of work is completely different than what is portrayed within in uni.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes, but being field based this makes it hard.
9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend?
It is a good company to work for, where we are treated very well.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle?
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!