1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Changing gas and electric meters.beotking with revenue protection to stop people stealing gas and electric. Working with warrant teams
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, learned the basics with electric and gas, dealing with rough and aggressive customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Fully enjoyed and would definitely recommended
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised. Plan was set out from day one and was followed throughout the year
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Company was very supportive, and was there for my every need which was really great
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Company was very helpful, was more than willing to stay behind and help
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Everything was relevant that I needed.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
5 a side football teams, monthly events to go to and plenty times to organise days out with my team
9a. Would you recommend Centrica British Gas to a friend?
Money is okay, job is exciting, every day is different and always dealing with different people and not stuck in one office
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Centrica British Gas?
Definitely apply it’s a great job