1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Responding to calls Customer engagement Meter and pipework
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication Pipework Working with others
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very much so
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Social events. Leaving do’s. Christmas etc
9a. Would you recommend Cadent Gas to a friend?
It’s a good job, with good skills and it encourages communication and working with others as well as having to work with new people and get to know lots of new faces. You also learn to mature as you recognise the importance and responsibility to keep people safe when dealing with gas
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Cadent Gas?