1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
To identify and help customers with their financial needs, to be proactive and have conversations with customers and see whether we could help them now as well as long term
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt how to multitask and i have definitely grown condidence in speaking to customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I don't just enjoy my programme but i love it, its the reason why i love coming to work and it has opened many opportunities for my future
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive, she is always there for me and always proactively asks where i am at with my progress
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot, i have a few issues in terms of logging on to my work profile however my training provider is tracing things up for me
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very well, the work links to my daily role hence gives me the chance to think and link things i do
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not too sure yet
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
I would recommend natwest to another friend or family of mines as i think its a bank that provides good quality service and helps customers. One reason why i would recommend it is because of the mobile app, it provides ease for the customer to bank whenever and it also is effective
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
To switch over and always keep the app
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!