1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Preparing and reviewing tax returns and VAT returns.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use a tax software.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is good and new skills are developed over time.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is fairly well structured.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good level of support and this is balanced with not being too intrusive.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Support is there but I like to work individually all the time.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Social events are organised on a quarterly basis on average.
9a. Would you recommend HW Fisher to a friend?
I only recommend something if it is really exceptional.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HW Fisher?
Try to use accounting software before commencing your employment.