1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
My work experience involved researching into ongoing cases and giving presentations about what the best approach would be to save money.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
I learned how to access legal sites that i may use in future and i was able to become more confident as a result.
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
I really enjoyed my work experience as the people i was working along with were nice and open to answer any questions i had
4. How well organised was your work experience?
It was extremely well organise from badges with our names on it to a £5 lunch voucher
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
I learned that they don’t just focus on issues surrounding law they also focus on other things
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
It helped me massively and made sure that i wanted to practice law in the future
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
yes there were many
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
As they are all formerly and they make you feel comfortable to ask questions about things you may not understand
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Don’t overthink it. It may seem scary but honestly it’s not a lot of the trainees are in the same boat as you and are eager to see what you have in mind and will take on your thoughts
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!