1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily reports using Excel and additional internal systems. Working with multiple departments across the company and interacting with internal and external stakeholders. Attend regular meetings and constant projects to get involved with. High amounts of responsibility.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The level of responsibility allows you to develop your skills. Communicating with internal and external customers allows you to develop confidence and communication skills. The rotation of the apprenticeship programme allows you to learn new systems and department responsibilities and culture.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would highly recommend the programme.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The university could be improved on its organization but the organization is ran well.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Constant support provided. Your manager is very supportive and you also receive a mentor.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The university lectures so far have been very supportive and always communicate quickly. I am constantly emailing and calling my lectures regarding my assignments.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
You use the skills learnt in the workplace which you then apply to your assignments and modules.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
The apprentices often meet up socially and the company set up CSR days where you visit local business's and schools.
9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
No better way to receive a degree. A full-time job with real responsibilities. You receive the working experience, the degree with 0 fee's (NO DEBT) and you still receive the social experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Research the company before applying.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!