1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role consists of talking to customers on day to day basis. I deal with customers in debt management, I advise them on companies that can provide them with support and help them gain access to funds, whilst advising them with information on what has happened to their accounts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not really, I feel I have only built on the skills I already gained. I feel that this role requires a lot of talking to customers and is very similar to other customer service roles. The challenges you face are having to deliver the correct service with just your voice. There is not much more to learn than the actual systems.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is okay!
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is structured okay.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive coaching from my employer.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I am supported.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It doesn't help me at all in my role.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
It is interesting to work for RBS.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
work hard. Take on feedback.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!