Financial Customer Service Advisor at RBS

Birmingham, UK
May 2019

Connect with RBS

6 /10

My role consists of talking to customers on day to day basis. I deal with customers in debt management, I advise them on companies that can provide them with support and help them gain access to funds, whilst advising them with information on what has happened to their accounts.

Not really, I feel I have only built on the skills I already gained. I feel that this role requires a lot of talking to customers and is very similar to other customer service roles. The challenges you face are having to deliver the correct service with just your voice. There is not much more to learn than the actual systems.

It is okay!

It is structured okay.

I receive coaching from my employer.

I am supported.

It doesn't help me at all in my role.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?

It is interesting to work for RBS.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?

work hard. Take on feedback.