1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
An extremely useful placement in which my knowledge of the emerald proceeding of a law firm increased dramatically.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
I furthered préexistant skills primarily. The given activities mainly focused on working independently with initiative. Group work was, however, involved to develop communication.
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
4. How well organised was your work experience?
The initial day was plagued with technology issues. This was not Pinsent Masons fault.
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
The focus of the tasks were central to the companies values and the opportunities to speak with a plethora of staff evidenced the company culture.
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
I already knew my plans. This just exacerbated them!
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
The opportunities were given and what you do with them is left to you.
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
-The Culture -Work Quality -Opportunities to develop individually and as a firm
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
I would advise all students to work without preconceptions and employ an open mind. It allows you to maximise all opportunities and set yourself up for the future.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!