1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving customers at first point of contact and helping them with any banking queries.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive developed my customer service skills and learned a lot of vital information.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured with good communication.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive as much support as I need.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive plenty of support to do whatever I need.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel it makes me think about my job more and therefore work better.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes there are lots of charity events and social events.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
Great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!