1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Making a positive impact on every customer call, efficiently and effectively having the right conversations with them to meet their needs. Problem solving and building excellent relationships over the telephone, and providing a friendly, timely and professional service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
no because I should've started 26th March and haven't been given any time in my schedule to start the apprenticeship. had on going problems with application that went on for about 2 months, missed original start date
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
cannot say as I haven't started
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very as I should've started in January and then march and issues are still ongoing
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
not much at all
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel I already have the skills for customer service
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
enjoyable place to work, great career prospect
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
do your research, be happy, show you are great with people, don't stress
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!