1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Taking phone calls from natwest customers and helping with their queries.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed my confidence and my people skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my job very much, I love being able to help people.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My work is organised but my apprenticeship isn't. They didn't enrol me properly, kept forgetting to send emails over and are not properly telling me what to do.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My work gives me a lot of support, I have received the most support from him, more than all my managers from my other jobs combined.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot of support from them, even though my employer also hadn't been told much about the apprenticeship, he has helped me a lot with what to do.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Through the apprenticeship programme, not so much. Maybe when I actually receive my work and what I'm meant to do then it will but for now no.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Charity events, team days out.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
I love working there, I enjoy it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
To do it.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!