Personal Banking Customer Service Advisor at RBS

Southend-on-Sea
£1,404 monthly
May 2019

Connect with RBS

Taking phone calls from natwest customers and helping with their queries.

Developed my confidence and my people skills.

I enjoy my job very much, I love being able to help people.

My work is organised but my apprenticeship isn't. They didn't enrol me properly, kept forgetting to send emails over and are not properly telling me what to do.

My work gives me a lot of support, I have received the most support from him, more than all my managers from my other jobs combined.

I receive a lot of support from them, even though my employer also hadn't been told much about the apprenticeship, he has helped me a lot with what to do.

Through the apprenticeship programme, not so much. Maybe when I actually receive my work and what I'm meant to do then it will but for now no.

Charity events, team days out.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?

I love working there, I enjoy it.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?

To do it.