telephony customer service at RBS

Belfast
£1,400 monthly
May 2019

Connect with RBS

telephone services with RBS, answering customer queries and making payments.

I have only just started out on the apprenticeship, so haven't picked up any new skills so far.

its has been ok so far, but I have only just had 2 sessions with my trainer so far.

it seems to be quite well structured so far, and the outcomes and how to get there have been quite well laid out.

my employer has given me any support I have needed so far

I have only had 2 meetings with my training provider so far, but the support has been ok

as I have only started I haven't learned much yet, but I can see that I will learn more about the business and how I can further help the customers

there are lots of charity events and every few moths they have team and whole centre outings and nights out.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?

because the people I work with are fantastic and it is a great work atmosphere

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?

to definitely give it a go and see if you like it