1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
telephone services with RBS, answering customer queries and making payments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have only just started out on the apprenticeship, so haven't picked up any new skills so far.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
its has been ok so far, but I have only just had 2 sessions with my trainer so far.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it seems to be quite well structured so far, and the outcomes and how to get there have been quite well laid out.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer has given me any support I have needed so far
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I have only had 2 meetings with my training provider so far, but the support has been ok
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
as I have only started I haven't learned much yet, but I can see that I will learn more about the business and how I can further help the customers
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
there are lots of charity events and every few moths they have team and whole centre outings and nights out.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
because the people I work with are fantastic and it is a great work atmosphere
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
to definitely give it a go and see if you like it
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!