Customer Service Assistant at Lloyds Banking Group

£1,036 monthly
May 2019

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8 /10

Working on the counter and delivering the best customer experience I can, following the companies values and making sure I include these in my day to day role.

I feel like I have learnt a lot of new skills in the bank as it is a very different role from my last job. Time management is skill I feel like I have improved on.

At first I was unsure on what to expect from this apprenticeship and now I am happy with the program as I am fully aware of what it intails and what I need to do to sucessfully complete my course.

Pretty well I see my trainer once a month and she updates me on my progress and what I need to do to be up to date and where I need to be to complete my course on time.

I get enough support as I get the recomended amount of time to complete my training a week.

I think the support I recieve is amazing as I see her evey week and she is always just an email away if I need to contact her for anything to do with my apprenticeship.

I feel like it has helped me learn alot more about the role I am in and also about banking as a whole.

Not really.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?

The company is understanding and very flexible, the people who work for the company are really friendly and there isn't anyone that I dont get along with, I enjoy coming to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?

Be yourself and if you like working in a fast pace enviroment with lots of opportunities I would definately recommend the job for you.