1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on the counter and delivering the best customer experience I can, following the companies values and making sure I include these in my day to day role.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I feel like I have learnt a lot of new skills in the bank as it is a very different role from my last job. Time management is skill I feel like I have improved on.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
At first I was unsure on what to expect from this apprenticeship and now I am happy with the program as I am fully aware of what it intails and what I need to do to sucessfully complete my course.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Pretty well I see my trainer once a month and she updates me on my progress and what I need to do to be up to date and where I need to be to complete my course on time.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get enough support as I get the recomended amount of time to complete my training a week.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I think the support I recieve is amazing as I see her evey week and she is always just an email away if I need to contact her for anything to do with my apprenticeship.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel like it has helped me learn alot more about the role I am in and also about banking as a whole.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The company is understanding and very flexible, the people who work for the company are really friendly and there isn't anyone that I dont get along with, I enjoy coming to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be yourself and if you like working in a fast pace enviroment with lots of opportunities I would definately recommend the job for you.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!